Rhinoplasty is one of the most desired cosmetic procedures, but many patients are frightened by the potential complications and the risk of unfavorable cosmetic results.Non-surgical rhinoplasty avoids the complications typically associated with traditional rhinoplasty.
The filler-injection technique allows for:
- the augmentation of a flat nasal bridge (depressed dorsum)
- the added projection of the nasal tip
- correction of retracted columella
- small reduction of nostril size
- the perceptual diminution of a nasal hump
- filling a nasal sidewall depression
- enhancing a retracted anterior nasal spine
- the enhancement of a retracted maxilla lateral to the pyriform (pear-shaped) aperture to displace the anterior plane
- the elevation of a saddle nose deformity caused by a failed primary rhinoplasty
- traumatic injury
The Nose Threadlift utilises advanced PDO (polydioxanone) 3-dimensionally barbed threads which are placed under the skin to improve the contour of the nose i.e. elevate the nose bridge and/or tip which stimulating collagen formation to lift and support the desired contour.
This treatment is also done under local anaesthesia and requires about 15-30 minutes. The number of threads required will be determined by the attending doctor based on the existing shape of the nose. The results are immediately visible and our trained doctors and staff will also advise you accordingly about the post-treatment dos and don’ts.